- Constructed from a torsion-resistant steel profiles and two linear guides with ball bearings on each axis.
- Pneumatic one hand operation enable both axis to be adjusted, individually or together.
- Endless fine adjustment on both axes.
- X = 400 mm (ø)
- Z = 500 mm
- X = 600 mm (ø)
- Z = 600 mm
- Convenient positioning of the axes by pneumatically released quick adjustment mechanism.
- Additional fine adjustment.
- Anti-friction SK 50 precision bearing spindle.
- Vacuum clamping and spindle brake.
- 4 x 90° indexing.
Cutting edge scanning:
- CMOS camera with telecentric optics and
lighting for ± 5 μm repeatability.
- LED inspection light for checking tool wear.
Electronic measurement equipment:
- Panel PC electronics with intelligent image processing.
- 15" touchscreen monitor.
- CoVis measuring software with networking capability.
- WxDxH (mm): 1163 x 475 x 1093 (excluding TUL rack)
- Weight: 190kg
- WxDxH (mm): 1393 x 475 x 1211 (excluding TUL rack)
- Weight: 220kg