The new Pyrometer Technology
The Pyrometer technology was developed for an easy shrink fit process where the minimal thermal energy is applied to the tool holder necessary to make the shrink process work. This prevents over/underheating of the tool holders, a well know problem in shrink fit technology.
Highest energy input of the shrink fit machine is not the right solution, only controlled temperature guarantees a smooth shrink fit process. All shrink units have fixed parameters for even shrinking of the tool holders, but with the Pyrometer technology additional temperature controls are in place. This system monitors the surface temperature, preventing damage to the tool holder by overheating.
What is special about the US110 Shrink Units?
1. New Pyrometer Technology
2. Vertical and horizontal shrink units cover any application
3. Parameters for shrinking are installed in all shrinking machines
4. Gentle shrinkage, no overheating of the shrink chuck, for long life of the shrink chucks
5. Patented opening cylinder for automatic shrinking
6. Diebold is the world market leader for HSK-E 40 tool holders.
7. The competitors have problems to produce these chucks with small diameters in reliable quality
8. We use the highest quality steel and special hardening processes for the production of our shrink chucks, thus the highest durability
9. Due to artificial aging of the material no growth of tolerances
10. Therefore better quality and longer usability of the high accuracy
11. Production in fully air-conditioned factory, quality control in CMM room class 2
12. Exact contact of the tool taper to the face of the spindles
13. No loss of clamping force against the face of the spindle because the tool tapers have lower tolerances than the standards allow