- Compact grey cast iron design for use in confined spaces.
- X = -100 mm to 400 mm (ø)
- Optional X = -100 mm to 600 mm (ø)
- Z = 600 mm
- Convenient positioning of the axes by pneumatically released quick adjustment mechanism
- Available in three versions: Manual, Autofocus, Fully CNC
- Additional fine adjustment:
a) Manual and Autofocus using handwheels
b) Fully CNC: fine adjustment of the 3 axes using a virtual control panel
- High-precision tool spindle with direct SK 50 interface and
integrated calibration balls.
- Optionally with pneumatic tool clamping.
Cutting edge scanning:
- CMOS camera with telecentric optics and
lighting for ± 2 μm repeatability.
Electronic measurement equipment:
- PC electronics with intelligent image processing
- 24" TFT monitor
- 10" monitor on camera carrier (optional)
- WxDxH (mm): 1300 x 540 x 1300 (excluding TUL rack IV)